Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 5: Red

Meet Miss Ellie. She is my adorable, chunky little second cousin (I think we're second cousins..) Anyway, she's too cute. And she was wearing red pants and a big red bow. I got to hold her at the family get together tonight.

My aunt hosts an annual Christmas get together for all the ladies in the family. All my Mom's sisters and their daughters and granddaughters come. It's a fun get together. We also bring an item that is usually a craft of some kind and do a dirty Santa. At two different points I had some really cute gifts but they got stolen from me and I ended up with a chia pet...haha  Even though I didn't go home with a cute craft, it was a great night! Also, Mom wore a ridiculous Christmas sweater. Check it out below. 

I hope y'all had fun Saturday nights too!

No comments: