Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 4: When Google failed

As a child I loved getting to go up in the attic to get all our Christmas decorations down and decorate the whole house. (My favorite type or ornaments to put up are the kind where a Christmas light would go in the back of it to make it glow. Unfortunately Google failed and could not come up with a picture of that type out ornament.) Hanging ornaments is tricky business though. From year to year the hooks seem to get lost or broken in the moving process so it was always a struggle finding enough hooks for all the ornaments. It seems as though this will be a never ending problem for me however. I own but one ornament and alas there is no hook to be able to hang it on the tree. This ornament came into my possession last year during our annual musketeers Christmas party. Shout out to the farmer's daughter for making this ornament.



No comments: