Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 8: Wrapping paper

As you may or may not have noticed, I didn't post a photo yesterday. Well, I didn't do any shopping and didn't have a relevant photo onhand. So, I'll incorporate that photo on a later day. Mom, sister, and I are going shopping Saturday. I'm sure I'll have some photos from those adventures.

Anyways, on to today's photo:


These are the whopping ten presents I have wrapped so far (a few are hiding!). I thought I'd be further along on my shopping by now. But, alas, I am not. There are still several people I have left to buy or make something for. Some people on my list are so hard: my father, uncle and great-grandmother in particular. Are there people on your list that you struggle to find the right gifts for? Any suggestions on what to get?

Until tomorrow,


No comments: