Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 5: the color is red

It is only day 5 of our photo challenge and I already am planning my pictures based on my days. That's the reason I have been posting late in the evenings so I can see the best way to capture the day. For today's picture I decided in advance that it would be something from the Berea Christmas parade that I watched from the side of chestnut. Finding a decent spot to view the floats was a bit difficult and I don't even want to go into the whole traffic situation, one word craziness. I have decided that the last float of the parade would be best because it shows off none other than the big man himself, Santa Claus. Something I have been pondering this holiday season and maybe you can help me answer, how is Santa able to be in all the city Christmas parades around the world during this season?


No comments: