Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 10: Christmas List


Day ten is a Christmas list, and there's nothing better than a list of gifts to give people. For as long as I can remember I have made one of these lists every year. Then, the other day I was reading an article in the doctor's office about how to teach your children to be givers. It suggested that after the kid write their wish list, encourage them to make a list of gifts they are going to give. Look at me! Being all smart and doing this for years!

So that's  my picture for the day. And Santa's Elves made sure to remove any evidence of what the gifts will actually be because Christmas presents should be a surprise.

Merry Christmas! I'm so excited to give the presents on Sunday.

No comments: