Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Summer Bucket List

With less than six weeks left in the semester, I've already started thinking about what in the world I'm going to do with myself this summer. There's a lot that needs to be done around the Freeman household but nothing that will take more than a dedicated week. So, I've started a list of things that I hope to do this summer and I'm sure I'll be adding more to it as the end of my first year of the MSOT program nears. Here's what I've got so far:
  • Day trip to Danville
  • Day trip to Cincinnati
  • Buffalo Trace Distillery and Wallace Station
  • Eat at Pasture
  • Weekend trip to Nashville
  • King's Island
  • Hike the Pinnacle with Marvel
  • Do the Red River Gorge scenic drive in the VW Bug with a GoPro <-- This one was Lucas' idea
  • Shop at the Farmer's Market at least twice a month
  • Get a temporary secondary job
  • Watch the third season of OITNB
That's all I've gotten so far. Hopefully, that'll kill some time and come with some great memories in the process. I also plan to update the blog on a more regular basis since I have failed at doing much of anything with it for the past several months besides reading it. Do you all have any exciting things planned for the summer?

On another note: In honor of 
here's a nice little tune---a little song called Black Cat Blues.

Until next time,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your list! I would really like to go to King's Island this summer too!

adkinsam said...

I vote that we should do some of these things together bro!

Unknown said...

I agree. King's Island, Pasture, Danville, and a double puppy date to the Pinnacles are all things I would be interested in.

Unknown said...

I agree. King's Island, Pasture, Danville, and a double puppy date to the Pinnacles are all things I would be interested in.

Megan F. said...

Goodness, I just saw these comments! I have got to figure out how to be subscribed to get updates via email. I'm going to scour the settings after this and see if I can find it. Anyways, we can totally do some of these things together! The more the merrier! I'm sure this summer is going to get lonesome if I don't get out with someone other than Edward and Marv on occasion. We better get to plannin' soon!