Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Friday, May 20, 2016

My Favorite Word

I don't really have a favorite word. But right now, I am hungry for lunch and this is the only word that comes to mind....
It's actually pretty interesting that food is one of the most fascinating things to me about life, because my stomach has gotten to be pretty picky when it comes to eating. Most nights, I have a hard time deciding what to eat, because many times I can't stomach fast food, but it's a pain to have to cook an entire meal for just myself. I enjoy cooking and eating fresh food, but it's a time consuming to have to decide what you want, go buy it, load & unload the car, then cook eat, eat it, and clean up after. Did I mention that I HATE washing dishes?!

  *This photo was taken from Google images. 


-Miss Ellaneous 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Miss Ellaneous, we should cook together more often. We live so close!

Unknown said...

I agree! If we took turns cooking, we could eat fresher more often and not have to clean up our own mess every time!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't mind picking up my mess when I have friends there to talk to while I do it! Haha