Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Are you afraid of the dark?

Ever since I was a young child I have been afraid of the dark. I'm not really sure where this fear stems from and I don't especially like it. However I have a way to deal with this fear. How you ask? Well it is in the form of a night light. I've gone through many night lights in my life. The current night light I am using was given to me by Granny Eyre way back sophomore year. It didn't get a lot of use while rooming with Granny because she didn't like the light while she slept. But now since I've had my own room I've been able to keep the light shining in the dark of night. No boogie monsters coming for me now.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I don't remember giving this to you. Are you sure it wasn't someone else?