Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 24: Weather

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today, but unfortunately I'm stuck inside at work.




Yesterday was also nice. I was very productive. I got the yard mowed, my car washed, and my little outdoor table painted. I have two glider chairs that I will be painting next. All of the furniture that I am redoing was given to me for free and was going to be thrown away. Jeff gave me the table, and the two chairs belonged to my grandparents and my uncle wanted to throw them away (the paint is flaking off of them and they don't look too pretty right now) And I bought the spray paint at a yard sale for 50 cents...so I figured if I mess it up, I won't be out much money! Haha

The table needs a little touching up, but I think it turned out nice.


My mom sent me some plants from her garden, so I plan to plant those tonight. There are daylilies and hostas, and I'm not sure what else.

What is everyone else doing to get ready for summer?


-Miss Ellanous

No comments: