Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mums light up our lives

Light

I took this while I was out with the hubs, Miss Ellaneous and her mancandy on Saturday night. The hubs and I have similar lights strung in our backyard now. I am anxious to put them to use as the weather continues to get warmer.

Country Boy Brewing in Lexington, KY
Mum

Herm, we're either trying a little to hard to be British or it is highly coincidental (and specific) and we're talking about the flower. You'll never know. Being as I don't have a picture of the flower version, I'll share some photos of my mom. I owe so much of who I am to this woman. She has helped me through my lowest of lows. Still, after being away for six years, going home is like a safe haven. A mental retreat. Love her heart.

Momma & My Granny Boots

Momma, Papa, Granny Boots, Uncle

Momma stuffing stockings
Until next time,

No comments: