Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Want vs. Need: My puppy!

As some of you may already know, I got a new puppy yesterday named Milo. Actually, he's not really a puppy....I was told that he is 8 years old! But Milo is the sweetest. He is a Yorkshire Terrier and reminds me a lot of my sister's dog, Jay, whom I also adore. Here's Milo before, during, and after the haircut I gave him tonight. 



I think he looks a lot better, but I do miss his tri-colored hair. It was so soft and silky. Milo is still soft now, he feels almost like velvet :)

Technically, I don't "need" Milo, but I definitely do want him, and he needs me, or at least he needs someone to care for him. Living alone, I sometimes get lonely and want company. People need interaction in order to survive...so maybe I do need him after all. 

-Miss Ellaneous

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You do NEED him!