Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Inspirational People...Day 17

There are SO many people who inspire me. But for now, I'm going to stick with two.
First of all, my Mom. She inspires me because she is a kind person who truly cares about other people, and is always wanting to help others. Plus, she knows so much about so many different subjects: plants, crafts, cooking, and being thrifty to name a few. She inspires me to learn more about these subjects and others, to stand up for myself, and to always be ready to help someone else.

Secondly, my beau inspires me. He works so hard. Right now he is taking care of his parent's farm and cows (and not expecting anything in return), his own farm, taking care of himself and doing his own housework, being there for me, and working full time plus overtime. He works so hard, and even though he almost expects too much of himself, his work ethic is impressive. He inspires me to work harder. He will selflessly give to the people he loves, one of the many things I love about him.
It just so happens that my niece is in both of these photos. I guess I have my camera out more when she's around! Also..it was hard to just name two inspirational people! 

No comments: