Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, May 15, 2016

What I'm Wearing and What I'm Doing

Saturday: What I'm wearing?

I specifically picked out this outfit because I knew I needed to make this post. I chose to wear the hat that I "borrowed" (permanently) from Captain. I rarely wear hats, so this is the only one that I wear. Since I had dirty hair, it was a perfect day to wear a hat.



Sunday: My favorite thing to do on a Sunday?

This one is an easy post to make. My favorite thing to do on a Sunday is go to church and read about God. I like the people in my church, and I enjoy having specific time dedicated to talking about God. Today's sermon was from Psalm 145 about how great God is. It showed me that I need to let my actions always be a form of praise to God because he is worthy of praise all of the time.



No comments: