Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ehf.

I contemplated between fingers and fur. Both are integral parts of my every day. I settled on the former primarily because I have left my laptop for two hours at most today...and that's really pushing it. My poor little fingers and wrists are flat out pooped. However, I AM SUPER MOTIVATED and am pushing through the pain because after this assignment is complete all that stands between me and the end of the semester is a measly little test I'm not worried a lick about.

Being as this assignment was given over a month ago, I have no excuse not to have it done. I chose to put it off because I know that I work best and most efficiently under pressure. When I work ahead, I end up getting engrossed in YouTube videos by children with CP or sifting through an unholy amount of research articles unnecessarily. In fact, I discovered this sweet soul just recently. Fabulous videos but definitely not helping me get my studying done.


Oh, BTW just incase you really wanted to know, I took this picture by setting my timer for 10 seconds, holding my phone with my teeth and crossing my eyes to get a glimpse of the screen to make sure I was actually getting my hands in the picture.

For all you non-students (I'm looking at you Granny Eyre, Captain FunSomething, and Miss Ellaneous!), be so happy you're not stressing right now. And feel free to send me a care package anytime!

Until tomorrow (when it's all over!!!),

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I did wonder how you took that picture. I figured Lucas had some sort of head camera.