Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 3: Starts with an "F"

While trying to think of something to write about for this prompt, the only words that came to mind were vulgar ones...I think that is because the "F word" was forbidden in my house growing up. It was the #1 no-no word. It really is a filthy-sounding word that I try very hard not to use...even now when I am officially an adult and can say whatever the F word I want to! Haha! See what I did there? But now that I have permission to say it, it's not as fun anymore. Funny how that works, huh?

Other words that come to mind that start with an "F" are related to food in some way: 
  • French Fries
  • Fish 
  • Flour
  • Flan 
  • Fried green tomatoes 
  • Flax
  • Fresh 
  • Frozen 
  • Farming
I also think of beautiful flowers...





-Miss Ellaneous 

No comments: