Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Friday, May 13, 2016

Days 10-12

Day 10: Pjs

Here are the cute pajama pants that my mom bought me for Christmas last year.



Day 11: Town You Live In
 Here is a photo of part of the campus in the college town that I live in now (photo was taken back in the fall).

Here is a photo of the view at my parents' house, where I used to live. This place will always be "home" to me in a way.  


Day 12: Commute

I do not really have a photo for this day, because I have been working from home a lot lately. My daily"commute" has been walking from my bed to the living room, which is where I usually choose to do my work. However, that is going to be changing soon. Starting Monday, I will be in the office every day. This change was made at the request of my boss, but I think it will be for the best. It will definitely make answering the phone and printing/faxing things much easier...I will mostly miss having a cute puppy sitting next to me while I work, and always having snacks close by. Oh, and getting dressed. I'm not much looking forward to trying to look nice every day! Haha! It saves time in the morning when you can go straight to working and not have to spend an hour getting ready and driving to work.

I decided to share a photo of my car, because that is what I will be making my commute in, starting next week (I guess you could also count this photo for the town I live in).


Until next time, 

-Miss Ellaneous


No comments: