Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Not so bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Like some of my fellow Twenty Somethings have expressed, I really have no excuse for being behind on posting. Like God says, "pride goes before a fall". I was priding myself on being on top of it and chiding others for being behind then I fell behind. I'll still be behind after this post because I don't have pictures of my town or my commute yet. Those will come tomorrow. For now, here is my pajama picture, which to be fair I did take on the correct day.


I got these pajama pants in London in the thrift shop where I volunteered. They're super comfy and have pockets. Speaking of, I think it's time to trade my blue jeans for these pajamas and get ready to hit the hay!

Cheers!



No comments: