Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Catching Up

Need/Want

The past several days, I have been surrounded by yummy food. First, my professor hosted a final party at her house where we discussed the course and ate. The woman can cook! It was so delicious. Then, I went out that night with other OT students to celebrate the semester winding down. Last night, Lucas and I decided to venture to The Bluebird in Stanford again. Tonight, we're going out in Lex. What does that have to do with the topic of the day? I need and want all those calories to burn themselves. I need  it for my health and want it so I can eat like this forever.

Burgers @ Bluebird

Chili @ Hopcat

Finals Lunch

Finals Feast
Season
Spring has certainly sprung at Martha S.'s home. I thought this picture captured the season well.
Hubs mowing lawn @ 8:42pm
I'll save today's challenge word for another post.

Until later,

No comments: