Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Another December Photo Challenge in the Works

Hello my fellow twenty somethings! i hope i am not alone in thinking where the heck has this year gone? There are only 25 days left in the year of 2016 WHOA pure craziness! As the Farmers Daughter mentioned in her post yesterday, this year we are doing our December photo challenge a bit differently by using 1 second video clips meshed with multiple days photos together. Shout out to Granny Eyre for suggesting the 1 sec video app as a way to compile our pictures. So onto the actual photo compilation. This first video of mine encompasses Days 1,2,3,5,6. These photos represent, light in its true December form, a tradition of watching my most favorite Christmas movie, a morning of a capella singing of Christmas tunes, a tree that most definitely was not manmade so it counts as homemade in my book, and lastly a glimpse of my to-do list on this particular Tuesday in my life. Without further ado my video!

Days 1-6 but minus day 4 

If yall could please let me know if the link works, and if it's causing you any trouble, that would be great.

Captain Something Fun signing off for the night

3 comments:

Cathy said...

It says there's an error. If you'll save the video to your drive and then add it via Blogger, it should work.

adkinsam said...

That's what I did. It works fine for me loading...

Unknown said...

It works for me!