Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, December 12, 2016

Another Week, 6 More Seconds

I only have 6 more seconds recorded...because I left a day out this week. Hopefully I can stay on track this coming week.



December 5th: Homemade- I decided to make a crustless sausage quiche for dinner. I loved how it turned and I ended up eating on it all week. It is rare that I don't get tired of a food when I eat it leftover all week, but I didn't get tired of eating it leftover. I guess you can't go wrong with eggs, cheese, sausage, peppers, onion, and spices.

December 6th: To-do List- This time last week I had a looming to-do list. Being the last week of class I had several assignments due soon and a final coming up (it was actually today). I also had Friends- Christmas things to get ready/ presents to gather. So..I made a school to-do and a Christmas to-do. I can happily say since my final was today I am done with school work FOR THE YEAR! I do have more Christmas stuff to prepare but that's way more fun than school work!!

December 7th: Best part of the day- This was a difficult one for me. I enjoy mornings because they are calm. I am just waking up, usually drinking some coffee and enjoying breakfast. I can visit with Miss Cleo and then get ready for my day. I also enjoy evenings, when after a long day of classes, homework and work, I get to sit down and relax. Sometimes I still have more homework to do, but at least I get to take it easy for the rest of the night.

December 8th: Best part of winter- I love snow and that is probably my favorite part of winter. But since it didn't snow on the 8th, I recorded myself wearing warm clothes. I really enjoy wearing sweaters, scarves, headbands and cuddling up with warm blankets. This is one of my favorite parts of winter.

December 9th: Snack- I missed my snack...I didn't really like the prompt anyway...

December 10th: Home- I made a fresh cup of pour-over coffee on Saturday morning and I had it sitting on my sink, the steam was rising off of it. I wasn't even sure of the prompt for the day, but I decided to take a clip of my hot coffee, with the morning light coming in through the window behind the cup. I think this turned out to be an appropriate video for this prompt...I drink alot of coffee in my home and I have a coffee themed kitchen...so it worked out. As I mentioned to Granny Eyre when we celebrated our Christmas party on Saturday, home is also where your friends are. When I am around friends and family I am home.

December 11th: Breakfast- My breakfast on Saturday was leftover hash-brown casserole from the Christmas brunch on Saturday (made by Martha S.) and of course...coffee. Over breakfast I was also finishing up a large semester-long case report that was due today.

I hope you enjoyed my last 7 days! 
See you next week....13 days 'til Christmas!! 
The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: