Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Eight Excitin' Things That Have Happened Recently

1.) Lucas and I got a new (to us) kitchen table!

2.) I started classes at EKU and am thoroughly enjoying them so far.
3.) Lucas got a promotion and raise at work! I'm super proud of him. He'll be taking on some managerial roles.
4.) I received the longest receipt ever from Kroger earlier this week. Seriously.

5.) I have attended the community yoga class at EKU -- and hope to go more in the future.
6.) I am now a Starbucks Card Gold Member... pretty excitin'!
7.) We have been spending time with friends quite a bit recently which is real excitin'.
8.) I made my first quiche and it was deeeeelicious!

Just wanted to give a super quick update since I haven't shared anything in several weeks. Now, back to studying!

Hugs,

No comments: