Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Country Concert & Fall

Yes..I know, it's not fall yet (7 days!) And yes, I am trying to contain my excitement and enjoy the last couple days of summer. But, I am very excited for pumpkin picking, corn maze exploring, sweater-wearing, beautiful leaves falling, bonfire sitting, caramel apple eating, flannel wearing, pumpkin spice everything...and of course-- birthday...season. I am super excited for all of these things, which has gotten me in the mood to pin countless pumpkin and apple recipes.
Last week I made pumpkin chocolate muffins/cupcakes. For the muffins I just left off the icing. They were pretty good, but I think I must have covered them too soon, which made them slightly wet. Here is where I found the recipe if anyone is interested. And if you're interested in seeing my hours of pinning about Halloween and fall and getting as pumped for the season as I am, you should just check out my fall Pinterest board.

The weekend was very exciting for me..the beau took me to the Burning It Down concert, with Jason Aldean (& Florida Georgia Line)! It had been a long while since I had been to a big concert and we both really enjoyed it. Jason Aldean and FGL both sounded very good in concert, I was impressed. Something I had forgotten about concerts was how loud they are. It's probably for the best that I don't go to many concerts, for my ears sake. (haha)


Well, that's all for my update.
Until next time,
The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: