Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December First through Six

I'm feeling fairly accomplished that I have kept up with every day of the picture challenge while teaching and planning for six classes a day. It usually makes for 10+ hours of work a day. Whew. I'm tired, and it's only Tuesday. Unfortunately all of my pictures were taken inside of my house because in this land of no-cell signal, I forget I even have a cell phone at school. #ain'tgotnotimeforthat.

Here's the highlight:
Light- It's a video of my oh-so-adorable cat Scout playing with her favorite laser light.

Tradition- This one was kind of lame. I took a video of our daily grammar practice for class. We do have a "tradition" of doing it every day. Basically the students have one sentence a week and do something different with the sentence each day. They dislike it, but I see them learning very slowly.

Morning- I didn't get out of bed early enough to get a sunrise like I wanted to since this was a weekend morning.

Winter beauty- It hasn't exactly been winter like outside yet, except for some dreary cold and rainy days, so I took a video of my newly "planted" Christmas tree. I'm extremely proud of Scout for not destroying it yet, although I caught her in it today.

Homemade- I would love to say I made some homemade cookies for this day, but alas that didn't happen. I was admiring my homemade ornaments that I'm finally able to hang on a tree.

To-Do List- I always have a to-do list. Sadly I didn't have a written one this time, but I do have an on-going list of vocabulary and classroom management techniques to try.

Here are the first six days of November.


Cheers!


No comments: