Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, December 5, 2016

December 1 Second Challenge


It has been way too long since I've posted....

Captain Something Fun suggested we do a photo challenge for the month of December. We morphed that idea into a 1 second a day video challenge using the following photo-a-day prompt.


Using the 1 Second Everyday App, I have been capturing my days. I forgot yesterday which was a bummer but I'll get back on track today. I have been busy this weekend. My aunt hosted her annual girl's Christmas craft exchange and party this part Saturday. It was great fun and the food was amazing as usual. I got a pretty stained glass bell one of my other aunts had made. I can't wait to put it (and the rest of my decorations) up in my apartment!
I am also sharing a photo of my brother's neighborhood. His neighborhood reminds me of the Christmas with the Kranks neighborhood. I told Mom and Andrew, everyone needs a Frosty on their roof. On Sunday, Andrew's neighbor was putting lights on the roof and it looked just like a scene out of the movie. I can't wait to watch that movie again this year. 
Take note of the man on the roof

So far I have recorded: 
Dec. 1: Lights: The city of Berea lights
Dec 2:  Tradition: Spending most of my Friday nights with my beau. Sometimes we relax and take it easy (which is what I documented), sometimes we spend the night out. It depends, but we try to spend it together. 
 Dec. 3: Morning: Make coffee, this is a must. 


Check back for another update from me in about a week! 
The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: