Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Friday, December 25, 2015

Days 22, 23 & 25

22 & 23: I cheated a bit on this. My mother and I did some last minute Christmas shopping on the 22nd and I had intended to make cookies but by the end of the day I was worn out and didn't get a chance to make them until the morning of the 22nd. So making cookies was my fun too on the 23rd! I think they turned out pretty cute, they made a nice wreath and they're pretty tasty; if I were to do it over I'd put some icing on them.

24: My view so far today is a lovely Christmas tree and my immediate family. Unfortunately my sister in law and niece are sick, so my biggest brother and his little family won't be able to make it up for Christmas but it should be a happy day anyway.

I hope you're all having a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: