Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Day 26: a quote

Picking a favorite quote would be difficult. The same goes for a Bible verse. I'm going to go with a quote I've read recently and enjoyed.


It came from a journal Captain gave me for Christmas. I'm using it as a gratitude journal. Every day I write a letter to God thanking him for all of things he's given me that day.

The quote is:
"Oh, if we did but love others! How easily the least thing, the shutting of a door gently, the walking softly...or the choice of a seat, so as to leave the most convenient to others, might become occasions of its exercise." -Mére Angélique Arnauld

This quote came at a time when I was getting easily annoyed. It gave me a moment to reflect. I don't try to write about the quotes, but I appreciate when they apply.

No comments: