Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 24: Family

Since today is the eve of Christmas and things are hectic for some I'll be brief today. Being adopted changes the way one might define family, at least it has for me. Family to me is thicker than blood relations. Family is a lot of things and everyone has their own way of defining it. So without further ado, my family pictures. One is of my church family who has taken me in and treated me like one of them. Another photo is of me and my fellow twenty somethings who have been there for me through thick and thin, and so much more. The third picture is of what most people would define as part of my "real" family. It is my younger sister and I. My sister has always been with me. Not always in the flesh but in heart and mind.

So much for being brief huh?



No comments: