Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Days 18 & 20: Happenstance

Just earlier this afternoon I was wondering where in the world I might find a snowman to take a photo of! I went to a Christmas dinner with my beau (on his side of the family), and one of his younger cousins had made everyone little snowmen! It's funny how these things have a nice way of showing up when I need to see them. I tried to get my beau's kitty, Sissy, to get in the photo of the snowman. It didn't work perfectly so I included a closeup of just the snowman too. 

Also, as promised, I finally hung the stockings I purchased not long ago from my workplace and got a phot of them. I thought they were too cute and when they went on sale I really couldn't resist. After the sale and my employee discount I think they ended up costing about $5 each. Plus, since my beau is into wildlife I thought he'd like them too. That's his mantle I hung them over (he really needed some Christmas decorations!) 

No comments: