Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Days 15-17

Day 15: Decorations
Since I have already shared photos of the few Christmas decorations that I have, I would like to share with you the "decorations" that I have put up in my office. I have these cute (and corny) vegetable magnets on the side of my file cabinet. I found these little guys in a box of junk out in the garage. Since produce is a big part of my job, I thought it fitting to bring them to work. Even though they are kinda silly, they still make me smile.


Day 16: Favorite Christmas Song
If you know me at all, you know that Christmas music is definitely not my favorite. I get tired of hearing any song played repeatedly, but Christmas music tends to get on my nerves the most.
That being said, there are a few Christmas songs that I don't mind listening to....as long as they are only played during Christmas time (ie. After Thanksgiving, but before New Years). Since I am supposed to share a photo...this song is alright, I guess....even though it probably won't be true for us in Kentucky this year. 

Add caption
Day 17: Favorite Christmas Movie 
Christmas movies are another thing that gets on my nerves (wow, I'm really starting to sound like Scrooge or the Grinch, haha!). Some movies that I probably would have liked have been forever ruined in my mind because they were played too many times. How many of you watched the movie, Elf with Will Ferrell multiple times in class when you were in school? I swear, I had to watch it every year, multiple times a year. Even in college! If I have the choice, I will probably never watch that movie again...even though it did have lots of funny parts. 

This being said, I do like the Home Alone movies. haven't seen them in a very long time, and since I haven't seen them a million times, I'm not tired of them yet. 

This photo was taken from Google images. 


What are some of your favorite Christmas songs and movies? Or do you share the same annoyance with most of them as I do?


-Miss Ellaneous


2 comments:

adkinsam said...

I also had to watch ELF numerous times but I very much disliked it because of Will Ferrell. So for the past five years I have refused to even watch the movie. Somehow this year however I wound up watching it twice in two weeks and I must say it is starting to grow on me. Give it a chance again!

adkinsam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.