Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 16

It's difficult to choose a favorite of anything for me. Choosing my favorite Christmas song is no exception. I have been pondering this prompt all day and I finally decided on one Christmas song I really enjoy. Christmas Shoes, always brings a tear to my eye. It is such a sweet song and it really speaks to the true meaning of Christmas and importance of our love for one another. If you want to feel something, listen to this...
                                       
I helped put up the tree today and put lights on it. I'll share a photo of our Christmas tree with the first step of decorating on it. This is relevant today, I promise, because I listened to my Pandora Christmas station while I was stringing the lights!
The red lights cast a funny color on my face but I still think light photos are neat
It needs trimmed...the branches are a little wild at the top!! 
                                                                                                                      -The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: