Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'M IN A STORE, AND I'M SINGING!!!

Elf is the best Christmas movie, and you're a cotton headed ninny muggin if you don't think so.

If you haven't seen it, it's about an unusual elf that goes to NYC in search of his real father. As you might have imagined the cuisine and customs of NYC are just a bit different than the North Pole. Buddy the elf has to learn about being a human rather than an elf while also saving the spirit of Christmas. There's quite a bit of humor and even a bit of romance with Zooey Deschanel, playing a singing store worker.



This is one my favorite scenes when Buddy shows his newly found Dad how to eat breakfast. The meal includes leftover spaghetti, PopTarts, maple syrup, M&Ms, chocolate syrup, and all other sorts of sugar, none of which is in small proportions. Because you know elves must stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.

To add to my bucket list is to ride the main elevator of the Empire State Building and push all of the buttons like a Christmas Tree!


Before I spoil the plot of the movie, I'm going to scedaddle out of here. I have a full list of things to do today: 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess that makes me a cotton-headed ninny muggin! Haha...I hadn't read your blog post before I wrote mine. To each their own, I guess! Lol