Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Days 9 & 10: Peace & Christmas List

Day 9



Marv gives me peace. This sweet baby will be one year old in just a few short days, on December 15. During the (almost) nine months Lucas and I have had the pleasure of being his parents, I have grown so attached to this four-legged bundle of joy. We have had some frustrations with him. There have been times that I have been downright angry with him. In the end, for all the times he has made me frustrated, he has shown me unbiased love and attention countless more. I thought this picture was appropriate because he looks so peaceful here.

Day 10


Yes, this is an Amy Grant song. Other artists have sang it as well. I'm actually pretty sure that she isn't the original one that sang it but I don't feel like looking up who the original was. With all the tragedies 2015 has came with, locally, nationally, and internationally, these words really ring true this year.

Until tomorrow,

No comments: