Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Days 7 & 8: Wrapping Paper, Peace

I have fallen behind a little on my photo posts as well. I bought some wrapping paper to wrap all the Christmas gifts for my fellow Twenty Somethings. This isn't a very exciting photo, but you can see what it looks like at least. In my family, I have been coined the wrapper of gifts. I have always enjoyed it and some other people in my family do not, so I usually wrap my own gifts as well as my Mom's and my brother's. Dad likes to wrap his own though, you can always find Dad's packages under the tree! Ha

Today, peace was the challenge. I used my imagination a little for this. Today was a peaceful day for me because I didn't have to go into work and I got to spend the day relaxing (except for my one online final). I made some banana nut bread and when those lovely smells filled the house, I felt accomplished and happy. So, that's my take on today's challenge.

No comments: