Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 25 and 26: There is still some time

Here I am late again. After getting on to all of my fellow twenty somethings about posting and I missed a day. I suppose that's what I deserve. Any how I'm making the post for two days now.
The picture for my Christmas Day is not too exciting just a picture of my view while driving to visit Granny Eyre and her family for a couple of days.
For day 26 we are supposed to show our favorite quote or bible verse. For this I chose a quote from my favorite non profit organization founder. For those of you who don't know, my favorite non profit organization is To Write Love On Her Arms and the founder is Jamie Tworkowski. This is a screenshot of the quote post in its entirety.
I have had this exact quote poster hanging up on my wall. This post quote has inspired me to keep going even when I feel like giving up and giving in. Some points that stick out the most to me are....
"This life – it’s not a contest, not a race, not a performance, not a thing that you win. 
You are here for more than grades, more than a job, more than a promotion, more than keeping up, more than getting by. 
You do not have to fake it. There is still some time for love to find you. It’s not too late. You’re not alone. It’s okay – whatever you need and however long it takes – it’s okay."

No comments: