Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 20: Some people are worth melting for

When I first looked at the list of pictures we are supposed to be capturing for this photo challenge and saw that a snowman was on there before Christmas day, I thought no way would I be able to get a picture of a snowman because it hardly ever snows before Christmas here. But then I thought about it a little more and realized I already have a snowman. Olaf! He is so cute and funny and in my opinion the movie Frozen would not have been any good without him in it. So for today's picture I've captured some of my Olaf collection, which has grown quite a bit thanks to Martha S. And I would just like to say, I like warm hugs :)
I'm also including a link to a YouTube video of all the Olaf moments combined into one.


No comments: