Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Photo Challenge

I am really bad at photo-a-day challenges. I love to take photos but I have trouble keeping up with it everyday. So, I asked my fellow Twenty-Somethings if they would like to take part in a December photo challenge with me and Captain Something Fun, Martha S. and Granny Eyre all agreed. We're going to share them on our blog with our large audience of readers. So get ready to see a couple photos every day of various themes.

For day 1, the challenge was "Your View"


It's been a dreary day. The rain outside the window is what I've been watching all day. 

                                                                                                                    See you tomorrow! 
                                                                                                                    The Farmer's Daughter 

No comments: