Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 17, 2015

All Aboard!

Today's photo challenge was also excitingly anticipated for me as was yesterday. The Christmas season is full of much wonderfulness. Something that has stuck with me through the years is my love for Christmas movies. The classic claymation movies with Santa, Rudolph, and that Elf are always fun to watch. As are The Santa Claus movies (1 and 2 but not 3), the Home Alone movies (1 and 2 but not 3 and 4), and Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas. My most favorite Christmas movie though is The Polar Express. Tom Hanks does a fantastic job narrating one boy's story of coming to believe. Along with my picture I am posting a link here of my favorite clip of the movie. Captain signing off.




No comments: