Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 13: Presents

I really enjoyed watching everyone open presents yesterday at our annual Christmas party. It was so much fun laughing and being merry with my fellow Twenty-Somethings! Plus, Martha S. has the cutest Christmas decorations at her house, it really put me in the Christmas spirit! Speaking of Christmas, it's only a 11 days away!! How did that happen? I'm heading home today and I think my dad and I will cut down a Christmas tree for the house tomorrow. And I'll get to decorate!

Speaking of presents, below is a photo of the gifts before they were unwrapped, they looked pretty! 
And below that a photo of all the goodies I received! Granny Eyre mentioned we have gotten to know each other well enough that we have gotten really good at giving good gifts. I agree. I'm very excited to use (and decorate with) the things I was given! I'll post about the cookies soon, including sharing my recipe. Keep checking back!
                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                 -The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: