Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, May 2, 2016

But first, coffee...Day 2.

Today was an easy challenge! Most of my morning ritual revolves around getting up to make my coffee and getting ready to go to school or work. It also involves a little something to eat for breakfast. Mondays are a little more relaxed because I haven't been going into work until 11 so I can take it easy in the morning. Almost every morning involves me sitting on my couch catching up on some last minute studying before I go to school or proof-reading a paper before I go to class. So, I took my photo from the couch with my coffee and my Neuroanatomy lab manual. Trying to study for my test coming up this week. Usually Miss Cleo is curled up at my feet, but today she was too distracted by the cord of my phone charger that she was trying to attack!


Todaloo
The Farmer's Daughter

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I hope Miss Cleo deigns to be in a picture this month.

Unknown said...

I will do my best to get her into one, or more!