Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Inspirational People

I am inspired by many people for different reasons, but today I want to highlight how these lovely ladies inspire me.

It's an old picture.

Miss Ellaneous: You are so good at finding sales and re-creating items. When I come over to your house or hear of your latest up-cycle, I am inspired to see the world the way you see it. You see value in every little piece. You pay such close attention to detail, and you have a knack for finding the beauty in something. The same way you do with things, you also see the value in every person you meet. I think you're everybody's friend and you're always willing to help other people. 

Martha S.: You are so conscientious about your health, physically and mentally. You eat foods that are good for you, but you also mix in a few taste-good foods as well. You're also really brave about trying new foods and places to eat. You inspire me to look for the good-for-me foods because those are probably better for me than the cheap processed stuff I tend to get. While I may never be a healthy eater, I admire your self-discipline and drive. 

Captain Something Fun: You've had your fair share (or possibly more than your fair share) of set-backs and troubles, but you're still here and you still have hope. You are also a loyal friend, and you appreciate the friendships you have. You inspire me to be a better friend and to show my appreciation to my friends. You have taught me to lean on friends when times are hard and to allow others to lean on me.

The Farmer's Daughter: You have such a positive outlook on life, and you take things in stride. I'm not sure I've ever seen you truly get angry at anyone. You inspire me to keep smiling and have patience with people. You also have a knack for decorating small spaces that always makes me re-evaluate how I'm using my small space. 

I'm glad each of you are my friends, and I'm happy we're all still going to be locationally close for at least the foreseeable future. I look forward to more adventures and getting to know each of you better.

Cheers!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, that just about made me cry! I'm lucky to have you as a friend.