Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Fifty Shades of Green...

An interesting way to start a monthly photo challenge I suppose. To be honest I wasn't exactly sure what to do for today's photo, so I just kind of winged it. I enjoy taking walks outside quite a lot and since the rain held off for this beautiful Sunday, Eyre and I were able to take a walk around the old campus after church. It was nice seeing all the different shades of green in the trees and on the grass and on the flowers. Here is my picture for the day. Check out all that luscious green. (I really hope I used that word appropriately for the context of my picture). Captain Something Fun signing off.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

You did use luscious correctly.

One definition is "richly verdant or opulent". Verdant means green with grass or vegetation.