Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 23: Something Fun

My name is Captain Something Fun so you might think that today's photo would be easy as pie for me but you would be wrong. This was more difficult than even I anticipated. However after much deliberation, in my mind, I have come up with two pictures. One is of my bed. The reason being is I think naps are super fun and you take naps in bed usually. The other picture is of a really good book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard written by J. K. Rowling. The reason being is because I find reading fun.

Some runner up pictures and ideas for this post included Merriam Webster's definition of fun and Spongebob's song about what fun is. Maybe in some other post they will make appearances but not today.


Charlie has made a special guest appearance in today's post because he is my napping buddy. Look at his cuteness.

No comments: