Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, December 31, 2015

So long, farewell 2015

Wow this photo challenge is ending and I'm thinking where in the world did this year go? There are so many moments that have made this year and I am so thankful for each of them in there own ways. Before I get ahead of myself I should catch up on a couple days that I missed. A scarf and me! I decided to combine the two so here you go. Also for this particular picture I am adding a wonderful song that kept running through my head as I prepared myself to take this selfie. Do you want to take a selfie?!

And now for the final day, reflecting. I may or may not have gotten this idea from Granny Eyre but I have made a collage of different photo highlights of this past year. At the beginning of this year there was snowman made, a couple of snow days (which had never happened at college before), a trip to sonic in March, a beautiful remembrance of Jesus Christ risen from death on the cross. In May probably the biggest accomplishment of my life thus far, graduating with Bachelors degree. An exciting camping trip and fourth of July celebration. Just a "few" card games with friends happening all throughout. Rallying around a dear sweet lady and visiting Alabama come next. To end the year there was a white elephant gift exchange with fellow bcm'ers and a very important time of  reflecting the birth of the Savior of the World. I hope there are many more moments of joy, friendship, laughter, hope, and love in this new year.


No comments: