Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, December 21, 2015

Days 17 & 18: Favorite Holiday Movie & Stockings

Hmp, I'm with The Farmer's Daughter on this one. Picking a favorite holiday movie is tough. There are several that I really like including the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th Street, the newer film Arthur Christmas, and Disney's A Christmas Carol.



Now, on to stockings. One reason I hadn't posted a photo for stockings yet is because we didn't have any hung up at our apartment. I knew there would be some at my parents. The stockings you see in this photo are both my brothers. My grandmother made the one with a cowboy on it for the bro when he was just a wee tot. He's turning 14 the day after Santy Clause comes. Sure does make me feel like an oldie.




No comments: