Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day 15

Decorations...Soon my parent's house will be decorated. As I mentioned in a previous post, it is tradition for my dad and I to out looking for a cedar tree to cut down and bring it home. We got the tree today but we weren't able to put it up and decorate it yet. Funny part about our tree cutting, we found a new place down the road with cedars about the right size for the family room. We don't actually have permission to find a tree off this particular property, but who really cares if they're missing a cedar tree, right? They're dime a dozen around here!
I'll share photos of it decorated later, but I'll go ahead and show you a photo of it after it after it was removed from the field, and a photo of the place we took it from. Is my family the only one that decorates and puts up our tree mid-December?
                                   - The Farmer's Daughter 

No comments: