Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 14: Hot Drink

This afternoon I sat down to have an afternoon cup of coffee after some hard work packing clothes and other items I am planning to take home, scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors and raking leaves. Thankfully Captain Something Fun was around to help me with the leaves. We just tackled the upper yards, but we got our exercise today! Thanks again Captain!
I was putting some items in the storage part of the apartment when I noticed a box of some dishes I hadn't unpacked. Inside the box was a Christmas mug I had been searching for. I think it's really cute! I also enjoyed some cookies including one of Martha's Thumbprint Gingerbread cookies. It went well with my mug!

                                                            -The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: