Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Note to all our followers


Yet again, life has taken over and I have neglected to make posts on here as frequently as I would like. I noticed that the majority of the information in my "About Me" section is outdated, so I will be updating that as soon as possible to include my new job information! Yes!! I got a new job on September 28th!! But that deserves a blog post all in itself....so I apologize to our millions of readers who I know are just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to hear about my life! Unfortunately, you will have to wait just a little while longer :p

Now on to more interesting, but less important stuff!

On Friday (10/16), I caught an adult red-headed woodpecker with my bare hands! It had smacked into one of the windows in our patio room.  I held it for several minutes while it caught it's breath, and then it flew off. I've been able to catch numerous wild baby birds, but I will have to say this was definitely a first getting to hold an adult bird. So neat! And I'm glad that it was okay!




As the TwentySomethings already know, Sunday (10/18) was our birthday party for The Farmer's Daughter. The theme was doughnuts. Martha S. put a lot of hard work into making sure that it was a nice event. I really enjoyed getting to fill myself up with yummy treats,  busting the doughnut-shaped piƱata, and getting to see everyone again.
Below are a few pics from the party:
 


-Miss Ellaneous

No comments: