Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, July 21, 2014

My Life in Pictures

I haven't been up to very much lately, which is the main reason why I haven't posted anything in awhile. However, I decided whether my life was interesting or not, I would post something anyways. So, here goes (in no particular order):
I spent some time playing Frisbee with this cutie. 
I had a cool video of him catching the Frisbee in mid-air, but I couldn't figure out how to upload it....maybe next time.
I watched a beautiful sunset (alone). 
One day last week was spent shucking corn. I personally shucked 4 five-gallon buckets of corn, which doesn't seem like a lot, but you would be surprised how many ears of corn my dad can fit in one bucket! I shucked the corn, and he was inside cutting it off the cob to freeze it. And of course, I had to make some corny jokes!


While sitting outside working on the corn, I witnessed my cat carrying something in her mouth. At first, I was just going to let her keep it, because by the time I can catch her, it's usually too late. Not this time.  I put it up in a tree where it stayed sheltered from the rain (for the most part) under a leaf. When I went to check on it the next day, it was gone, which is probably a good sign when I think about it. Since I have not found the body, I would like to assume that it is still alive.

 

I have also went to the movies twice in one weekend. Once to see 22 Jump Street, and the second time I watched Tammy. I enjoyed both movies, but could definitely say that I laughed more at 22 Jump Street, which kinda surprised me. However, I don't think that I could ever not enjoy a movie that Melissa McCarthy is in. She's just too hilarious! 

Today was spent breaking beans that I picked yesterday. I decided to cook some of them and dry the others. We are having spinach lasagna tonight with some of the green beans I cooked, so I'm going to get off of here and enjoy the vegetables of my labor! haha!

See ya later, 

-Miss Ellaneous




No comments: