Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Broken Heart

I was going to post yesterday about this past week, which has been better, but then yesterday became a bit of a wreck. Brandon decided he didn't like me as more than a friend and broke off the relationship. I really don't understand it yet and I'm kind of an emotional wreck. I wanted you all to know since you're my closest friends. I'm trying to process it all and somehow find God's plan in all of it. I know that God loves me and that he is by my side through the pain of rejection. My thoughts are a jumble so I'm going to wait quietly for God's voice. I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive here at camp. I'm staying the next week to work the retreat. It will be good to be here a bit longer.

-Granny Eyre (who is now one step farther from ever being a real Granny)

No comments: