Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Bit Rough

This has been a bit of rough week. I only had 9 girls, which is the perfect number, but their personalities were not what I would have asked for. There were a couple who were less than willing to work and the were some hardworkers who felt jipped because the others weren't working. There was drama and rumors. They were rude and disrespectful. They were late. They asked the same questions over and over again. They were loud at night when I wanted to sleep. I didn't feel like my Bible studies were useful this week.

Mean mom had to come out and give lectures sometimes. I don't like being stern but I also don't like disrespect.

I'm sure there were some fun moments, but I'm tired and they seemed to have escaped my memory. Maybe when I look back I'll remember some of the good moments of week four. For now, I'm just glad this week is over and I'm looking forward to a good group of girls next week (aka tomorrow). One more week of camp and then a week of retreat; two weeks at home and then it's off to student teaching.

No comments: